What I would remember 2011 for :
- Finally hitting the gym after 22 years of ‘relaxing’. Lost 60 pounds over 4 months. Think I can consider that an achievement ? 😉
- Interning at Facebook over the summer, working on Freight and finally building something considerable from the scratch. Getting an offer finally after a lot of excitement.
- Shaking hands with Mark Zuckerberg over a party at his house. This guy is very different from what was portrayed in the movie.
- Living with cousins over the summer and watching Appu (my new born nephew) grow exponentially.
- Biking around 1100 miles in California over 12 weeks.
- Surprised parents by showing up one fine day at their door step when they were thinking I would come for a video chat. (for anyone else, MUST DO once in your lifetime)
- Hiking 13 miles in the Grand Canyon (Havasupai Trail) to find the most gorgeous turquoise-blue waterfall I have ever seen.
- Finally, working on the Linux Kernel :).
- The Door country trip; How to possibly screw up all the plans and yet have fun.
- Buying a Kindle and finally reading some of those books I must have read ages ago .